These Codes of Conduct are a covenant between myself and the viewers of my blog, written with the intention to maintain a fun and friendly environment. The following policies are provided to encourage participation in a collaborative and open environment.
Lost in Reverie strives to provide a friendly atmosphere where viewers can discuss ideas in a respectful and courteous manner. Follow the Golden Rule–Everyone enjoys and deserves respect. Criticism and disrespect undermine the purpose of the blog and encourage behavior contrary to the spirit of sharing thoughts and ideas. Vulgar comments will not be tolerated and subject to removal from site.
Any Spam will be taken down immediately.
This category includes:
- Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
- Causing disturbances in blog posts, such as picking fights, making off topic posts and insulting other posters
- Making non-constructive posts
Do not disrupt blog comments with off-topic content. Irrelevant posts/comments will be taken down.
COPYRIGHT AND CONTENT OWNERSHIP
Intellectual property such as the ideas and creative works and trademarks, are valuable information assets. Lost in Reverie protects its intellectual property and respects the intellectual property of others. Do not copy, share or modify third-party copyrighted materials unless you have first obtained written permission from the copyright holder.
The sharing of ideas cannot be fully carried out if we engage in negative communication. With that said, DO NOT harass, bully, threaten, harm or cause discomfort to others. For example, DO NOT:
- Use hate speech or racial, ethnic, sexist, homophobic or religious slurs
- Harass a specific person (repeated personal attacks or posting private information)
- Inundate blog posts with inflammatory statements, such as ones designed to elicit a negative response from viewers
- Post or otherwise disclose any personal or private information of another person, or any confidential information without consent
Lost in Reverie will not tolerate conduct that is detrimental to the site or its participants.
Such conduct includes: vulgarity, harassment or belittling of other viewers, verbal abuse, threats or taunting. This category also includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:
Refer to violence in any capacity that is not directly related to blog posts. If a viewer is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:
- Be temporarily banned from the forums
- Be given a final warning, after which any further Code of Conduct violations may result in a permanent ban from the site.
Please use honesty and integrity. Do NOT post false information! If a viewer is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will be given a final warning, after which any further Code of Conduct violations may result in a permanent ban from the blog site.